Registration for Fall 2019 Sorority Recruitment
Sorority Recruitment Registration for Fall 2019 will open on May 1. Below are some helpful hints for you as you prepare to register for sorority recruitment.
The registration form is a step by step process and will ask for general information that will be distributed to the sororities so they will know who you are. Once you begin filling out the online form you are not able to stop and save the form. We encourage you to gather the information below before you begin registering.
- Your high school address and phone number.
- A digital picture of yourself on your computer that you can download to the registration form.
- A debit or credit card to pay the $85.00 registration fee. Must be paid online at the time of registration.
- Your e-mail address. Please be very careful to enter your e-mail address correctly, we correspond by e-mail to you and every year we have women who enter this incorrectly and we can't get them important information.
- Your high school GPA
- The name, address, phone (cell) number of one guardian
- If you have attended college, your hours completed and GPA
- A listing of your high school activities. Think about what student groups you belonged to, what offices you held, church group activities, community activities and volunteer activities. If you are a transfer student or a current Troy student, you will also want to list your college activities.
- You will be able to attach a resume to the application if you wish.
Please note that you will be asked for your student id number and where you will be living fall semester. Do not delay registering because you do not know this information. When this information becomes available to our office we will add that information to your form.
The online registration form is best used in Google Chrome, Safari and Moxilla Firefox. We have had some students register and get to the payment section and have problems paying. If you have this problem, DO NOT register a second time. If you have a problem with payment, e-mail email@example.com and we will check to see if your payment and registration went through. If your payment did not go through we will send you a payment link.
Carefully review your information before submitting the registration form. The form may only be submitted one time. On-line registration ends on July 26, 2019. We encourage you to register as early as possible. If you have any questions please contact Barbara Patterson, Panhellenic Advisor at 334-670-3204