Registration for Spring 2020 Panhellenic Recruitment
Hello and Welcome to
The George Washington University
Panhellenic Recruitment Registration!
Spring 2021 Formal Recruitment
January 6th - 10th, 2020
Registration will open in Fall 2020 - stay tuned!
Potential New Member (PNM) Engagement Chair
Recruitment Eligibility Requirements:
1. You must attend a New Member Days session to be eligible for recruitment and have your registration processed. To see a schedule of sessions and sign-up, please click here: New Member Days. If you are unable to sign up for a New Member Days session in the Fall 2019 semester, we will be holding a last session on January 5th, 2020 in which you can fulfill the requirement.
2. Attend the Panhellenic Potential New Member (PNM) Orientation on January 5th, 2020.
3. Must have earned at least 12 credit hours from an accredited college or university, after high school graduation. AP and Dual-Enrollment courses are not accepted. Transfer students with at least 12 credit hours from another college or university are eligible.
4. Complete registration (through this website). Application will open in Fall 2020.
5. Pay your non-refundable Recruitment registration fee. After you complete your application, you will be redirected to another website to pay your fee.
6. You must attend all events that you are scheduled to attend. Failure to participate or show to events, you will be removed from the recruitment process. If you have a conflict, please email Nina Lopergolo at email@example.com with an explanation of why you are unable to attend.
*If you are missing one (1) or more of these items, you are not eligible to participate in recruitment.*
Recruitment Information and Tips:
- Be prepared to complete the application in one sitting. You will NOT be able to go back and edit portions of your application so please take your time filling out the respective fields. If you need to update your application, please send an email to Nina Lopergolo at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Things to have/know beforehand: your @gwu.edu email address, your GWid, home address, residence hall and room number, major, dietary restrictions, emergency contact, high school GPA, high school activities and involvement, college GPA, college activities and involvement, and legacy information (if applicable).
- Schedule of Recruitment:
- January 4th - Dorms Open
- January 5th - PNM Orientation & Pi Rho Chi Groups Meet
- January 6th - Round 1: Values
- January 7th - Round 2: Philanthropy
- January 8th - Round 3: Sisterhood
- January 9th - Round 4: Preference
- January 10th - Bid Day
- Panhellenic Spirit – A fundamental tenet of the Panhellenic community is the dedication to cooperation, collaboration, and support of fellow women. As a participant in the formal recruitment process, you are part of the Panhellenic community, and thus are expected to act in a manner that is respectful to your fellow participants, and the chapter members you will meet.